The Langham - Afternoon tea



I had the privilege of dining at The Langham this weekend! It was just as I had imagined; traditional, elegant and luxurious. From the velvet chairs, attentive waiters and Disney songs played by the pianist in the room, I truly felt like a princess. Thanking P for taking me there for a Valentine's treat on a perfect sunny day. 








Embracing Spring with some lighter layers. Note - no woolly scarf! I'm still not prepared to give up my tights yet though!









Check out those heels! I do love a chunky heel. 






A trip to The Langford meant a quick detour to Topshop to pick up some lipsticks I had read about on a few blogs.  didn't mind too much as he got to sit down and  became quite amused with quote 'crazy illuminous weirdos' that walked by. I don't think he quite appreciates the pastels and brights that are in this Spring.








Some champers to celebrate. Not too sure what we were celebrating really as Valentine's day was a few days ago, but we just felt we needed to treat ourselves!  












All the food was very indulgent and packed full of strong flavour! Even these tiny macaroons made us feel like we'd gorged on Ben and Jerry's.   






With sore feet and the nicest doggy bag I have ever had we headed home-bound.




I'm looking forward to my next trip to some posh afternoon tea! Was much fun. I have a list as long as my arm and have Tea at Bea's on top of it! Do you know anywhere nice to go for fancy afternoon tea? Let me know.



















Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in your outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love going somewhere posh for afternoon tea and experiencing life as a 'lady of leisure' hehe! Must say you look very chic in your outfit, LOVE your chunky heels :) I'm from York and we have Betty's which is lovely, definitely an experience worth queueing for if you're ever in the area :) Tea jelly sounds like something I NEED to try! x
    http://fashionsings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill keep that in mind as defo worth another trip. I went years ago and remember having some food at the blue bicycle. York is beautiful-very lucky living there! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look! Great colour combos! :)

    Please check out my blog, I would love to hear what you think of my latest post!


    xo
    Deanne

    MyFashAvenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Deanne, Yes I love it! Will add it to one of my regular blogs I follow. The layouts great and I am jealous of your hanging street sign :) I think I might try your face mask out this week too as I have been trying out home-made remedies recently trying to be all thifty.
      Hugs and Kisses X

      Delete
  5. I love your white coat and the chunky heels! Great blog!

    Olga
    OCWishes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Olga! I am constantly trying to put old pieces together to make new outfits :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I just saw you followed me on twitter so I thought I would look at your blog and it's super cute! I love this outfit! I just followed! Would you want to follow mine also!? Mine is taylorricefashion.blogspot.com and I just got on bloglovin also if you want to follow me there too and my instagram and pinterest are taylorrice96 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those mini macaroons are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete