Angels in disguise


Its been a while blog. I haven't abandoned you forever, just been dealing with a huge life altering decision. I have broken away from the love of my life. The man I have spent 8 years loving through rain hail and shine and I don't think I could feel much lower to be honest! However, its come to a point in our relationship where we are only bringing out the worse side in each other rather than the best we could possibly be so it had to end. As achingly painful as it is, it's better to be single and happy than part of a relationship that doesn't work. 

I wont bore you with the gory details but I will tell you how lucky I have been throughout the toughest part of my life to date to have these lovely ladies by my side. 

Thank you to these angels that have managed to be there throughout the tears, rants, moments of doubt and making the impossible easier for me.

Every girl needs a friend that knows how to lift your spirits. I'm fortunate to have three.

I hope this is not tooo depressing to read but they needed a special mention! 

Oh I nearly forgot. I wouldn't have got through the marathon dvd days without my faithful companion snuggled beside me. 




I swear she knew something was up as she couldn't of been more affectionate!


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Sending hugs to you sweetie. Sometimes we have to make the tough decisions but we end up all the stronger for it. Take care of you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about this. Sending you hugs.

    xx

    ReplyDelete