La Vie Est Belle





Its been an organising sort my life out day today. It all started with Francesca passing me her gorge bedside table to make some room. Funny where we get our inspiration from sometimes! So I cleaned, categorised and actually hung the heap of clothes that's been piling up not just in the corner of my room but also in my mind. Now, strangely I feel like a new woman! Just because I separated my lipsticks from my eye make up and moved items around slightly...?!


I have put my Auntie's card pride and place next to my new Hydrangeas!



Oh and my three favourite perfumes. I thought you might like to try these. Tom Ford's Black Orchid is a perfect perfume for an evening out. It's like all of Tom Ford's scents, it's deep and musky. It lasts for more than a couple of hours which I find is rare. The smell instantly makes me feel like dressing up and going out on a date :). Ellie Saab is an every day perfume. Not too sweet. I wear this  most days. My new favourite perfume at the moment is La Vie Est Belle by Lancome. It's a sweet feminine scent that I can't help but drown myself in. If you like those sweet perfumes, almost smelling like a bag of pick n mix you'll love this one. 


I found a box of fancy chocolates under my bed that I somehow didn't devour within 24 hours. Result! I am sure these were my Valentines gift this year. Still yummy so don't judge. 



What's your plans this weekend? Are you the same? Do you feel a million times better if you shuffle and re organise your bedroom/desk etc? It's one of those summer eve's we keep getting and all of my fav songs like this keep coming on the radio and I think I am feeling like I smell - La Vie Est Belle. Happy Friday my lovelies!


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I definitely feel better when I do a bit of tidying and re-arranging. I am off to do some decorating for my sister this weekend, so no chance to relax. But the weather is rubbish here so I don't mind so much being stuck in a room with a brush and a roller! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that you found the chocolates under your bed haha. That always happens to me, always a nice surprise!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! #coincidence much....I decided to have a total re-org of my wardrobe today! It's not fully sorted out by garment time and looks a millions times better.
    Loving all the different angles of the hydrangeas that you've managed to include in the post :D
    x x x

    {The Lobster & Me}

    ReplyDelete