Decleor from my windowsill




Decleor - Boy these two little beauts are worth every penny! Ive only had them a week but I can't believe I never contemplated using essential oils in my regime before! If I wasn't having late nights and adding alcohol to my essential 5 a day at the moment my skin would be in better condition. But despite me breaking the beauty regime rules the last week or so, Decleor is keeping my skin hydrated and is diminishing signs of a blemish that's stuck around far too long on my chin! Too much information? In all honesty, I think everyone needs a piece of Decleor in their lives. You only need a few drops of the oil under your moisturiser in the morning and the aroma night oil only needs a tiny pea size too so will last forever. I'll let you know how I feel about the product in a few weeks.  

Oh and they do a good deal too in House of Fraser. If you go back and buy some of their products you get a free facial. Not bad eh?



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment